- Let’s start with a 19-foot-tall model of Apollo 11 — made out of 120,000 LEGO bricks. Yeah, Legos. Took him 250 hours.
- The ladies over at http://www.geekmom.com always seem to have a few helpful tips for us. One of my favorites is Fitness Week: Geek Up Your Fitness Regime, which covers several things from sci-fi music to SFF Yoga. I also like the list of Rejected Star Wars Projects. What a crack-up. Make sure you follow the link in the article. The Death Star Dartboard is great.
- Any Minecraft fans out there? Did you know the users now number in 20 million? I knew it was popular but…wow, that’s a lot.
- The good folks over at http://www.ifc.com have posted a list of 10 graphic novels and comics that they think should be turned into movies. What do you think? Any of your favs there?
- Time to get ready for those crazy Super Bowl ads. I particularly like The Bark Side from Volkswagen. Apparently this is just a teaser and I think it’s already gone viral. I wonder what else they have planned.
And for the last one, I have a six-minute video entitled Indyanimation. It’s a stop-motion animated, shot for shot remake of the opening scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark, created in honor of the film’s 30th anniversary. Thirty years?? Are you kidding me? Where did the time go? Anyways, here it is. Enjoy!
Have a good weekend, y’all! If I missed any good links this week, let me know in the comments section below, ok? I love to hear from you guys.