Marcher Lord Press has released its seventh list of new books, due out in October. I love almost all of the MLP books, but a couple of the new ones are re-releases of my favorites that have gone out of print. Here’s the rundown of all seven, as reported in a recent email by MLP:
- Oxygen by John B. Olson and Randall Ingermanson (deluxe re-release). I loved this book. In fact, by the time I finished it, my entire family knew the story. I couldn’t stop talking about it.
- Freehead (working title) by Kerry Nietz. This is the conclusion of the epic sci-fi “DarkTrench” saga that started in 2009 with A Star Curiously Singing.
- The Restorer by Sharon Hinck (deluxe re-release of the first book in the “Sword of Lyric” trilogy). I loved, loved, loved this book so much we used it as a selection for our local book club. Needless to say, it was a BIG hit there too.
- Broken Sight by Steve Rzasa, a new space opera from the universe revealed in the universe revealed in Rzasa’s novel The Word Reclaimed.
- Wind and Shadow by Kathy Tyers. This is a very long-awaited sequel to the classic Christian sci-fi “Firebird” trilogy. I can’t wait to read it.
For more info on books previously released by this fabulous publisher of inspirational speculative, sci-fi and fantasy fiction, check out the website: Marcher Lord Press.